• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bosnia begins to use USMC MARPAT

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
You care to talk about the issue?

The Eagle, Globe, and Anchor is something that you must earn.

If your gonna get in a wad about some cockmite wearing the EGA on a uniform Id recommend starting with some of the gunshow commandos you see talking about how they cant tell you who they were with but they saw some stuff in their time.

I'm not getting "in a wad," I simply said I had issues with individuals wearing the EGA when they're not United States Marines. I'm sure most winged aviators would have issues with a guy wearing a pair of wings when he had not earned them.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Uniforms aside ... some things ARE universal. I like how this African thug chooses the 'gangsta' method of shooting ... i.e., weapon tilted 90 degrees to port ...

It's always nice to witness the exportation of OUR culture abroad, isn't it ?? All in the spirit of inclusiveness, diversity ... hands across the sea & all ... :D
sideways_gun_sight.jpg

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot

It says "modified holsters available" :D which must mean either stuffed down the front of your pants, stuffed down the back of your pants, or laying on the floor under the seat of your car^H^H^H ride (still working on the lingo).

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Uniforms aside ... some things ARE universal. I like how this African thug chooses the 'gangsta' method of shooting ... i.e., weapon tilted 90 degrees to port ...

It's always nice to witness the exportation of OUR culture abroad, isn't it ?? All in the spirit of inclusiveness, diversity ... hands across the sea & all ... :D

I have no idea if the guy above is a Muslim, BUT...

Had a friend tell me that the reason you often see people shooting over their head or not aiming is that it is better in the eyes of Allah to hit someone randomly than to actually take aim at them.

Bullshit?