• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Boost 22FEB09

Stick

pilot
When I got my physical I had to select what kind it was. There was a selection for SNA, but then again I did it at MCAS Beufort, so they knew what they were doing when it came to those things. You should look over the physical paperwork and cross check it with the required paperwork. You can find out what is required on the STA-21 website.

Stick

pilot
Keep the questions coming. If you have a question, someone else out there probably has the same one. I know how bad it sucked last year to try to find out some of these things, and I don't want you to have to deal with that.

SkyBoundET2

and that proves that will someday be one kickass officer. i read some talk about people reporting at the appointed date and being too early. in your opinion, wouldn't it just be best to go on tim, even if it's early, anyway? do you gain anything from being there for an additional week? WHEN DO BOOSTERS GET LIBERTY?? :D

Stick

pilot
I didn't attend BOOST but I did hear that their report date was early. Your orders will give you a report no later than date, and you have to be there by then no matter what date the class starts. I heard the guys were pretty much on their own for like two weeks. So if that happens again, just take more leave or just hang around killing time. I heard they got liberty each day while in BOOST. I know it is much better than the NSI liberty policy. I remember seeing those guys going out on the town while we were still restricted to training country.

fal09

Keep the questions coming. If you have a question, someone else out there probably has the same one. I know how bad it sucked last year to try to find out some of these things, and I don't want you to have to deal with that.

Does anyone know what cross enroll means? Which college do I apply for? The main one or both or whichever I want.

aircrew1221

Does anyone know what cross enroll means? Which college do I apply for? The main one or both or whichever I want.

im not sure what cross enroll means but you apply to the main campus that you want to go to and if you decide to go to the cross town affiliate i believe you fill out a piece of paper that says you will be going there.

haubby

None
Contributor
You apply to the school you want to attend. Cross town affiliate just means while you attend one school (Hampton University) you are affiliated with the ODU (Hampton Roads) ROTC unit.

fal09

im not sure what cross enroll means but you apply to the main campus that you want to go to and if you decide to go to the cross town affiliate i believe you fill out a piece of paper that says you will be going there.

Where is your husband at? I might know him.

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
Anybody have everything done yet? I sent my SNA physical off and have my acceptance letter scanned and ready to email. I'm done with my degree plan and am just waiting for the signed copy to be approved by my school. Going to send my plan and letter at the same time. I still haven't received my letter from Uncle Sam saying congrats and program start dates.

Just curious, any of you pilot hopefuls have problems with that damn depth perception test? The test where allegedly one of the 3 dots are different. Ha!!

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
yeah i have all my stuff done, I am doing the degree plan tomorrow, i sent of the physical Friday, and the acceptance letter via email. Yeah the depth perception test sucks, but I passed it.

Anybody have everything done yet? I sent my SNA physical off and have my acceptance letter scanned and ready to email. I'm done with my degree plan and am just waiting for the signed copy to be approved by my school. Going to send my plan and letter at the same time. I still haven't received my letter from Uncle Sam saying congrats and program start dates.

Just curious, any of you pilot hopefuls have problems with that damn depth perception test? The test where allegedly one of the 3 dots are different. Ha!!