• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BOGEY can FLY-Y-Y-Y-Y ???

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Congrats, BS. Welcome to the world of rotary.

For those that aren't quite in Primary or are just starting out, if you are wondering about selection numbers for a given week, there's a list of all wings selection, including 8th FTS (or whatever it is). If you ask Ops Admin, they will probably have the list (VT-6 has it to the right of the door as you walk in).

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Congrats, Bogey. Gimme a call when you get to P-cola and we'll go get some beer. I don't think I'm classing up for API until June 27th now.

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
Nice work man. What's the verdict on Primary? Toughest thing you've ever done?

I'll be heading off to Primary in a few weeks. A little intimidated.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Nice work man. What's the verdict on Primary? Toughest thing you've ever done?

I'll be heading off to Primary in a few weeks. A little intimidated.

Toughest part of primary is keeping the motivation to keep the level of studying/preparation throughout. I studied a LOT at first but it trailed off toward the end.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Toughest part of primary is keeping the motivation to keep the level of studying/preparation throughout. I studied a LOT at first but it trailed off toward the end.

Study at the beginning to not fail out. Keep studying at the end to make yourself competitive for the pipeline you want.