• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board Info?

acoustic2

Hi Everyone,

I mailed my package on 1/16. I keep reading about "selection board results are out"...etc. Where is this info found? Is there an official website that publishes the selection board results?

My stats:
-30 years old
-Male
-Finance/Accounting BA 3.34 GPA
-Pilot / NFO / Intel (in that order)
-AW2 (Helo SAR swimmer) 10yrs enlisted
-5-6-5 48
-1 LOR from an O5
-1 LOR from an O6
-2 Interviews from O5s
-1 Interview from O6
-Very strong CO endorsement O5 at the time of app...now an O6

Extras:
-Private Pilot w/ Multi-engine rating
-Enlisted NATOPS Instructor
-CRM Facilitator
-1,800 hrs in SH-60B

My ASTB scores are not competitive at all...probably because I did not study the way I should have. Anyway- for us enlisted guys, we rely solely on our command letting us know. Is there published results somewhere?

MidWestEwo

None
Hi Everyone,

I mailed my package on 1/16. I keep reading about "selection board results are out"...etc. Where is this info found? Is there an official website that publishes the selection board results?

My stats:
-30 years old
-Male
-Finance/Accounting BA 3.34 GPA
-Pilot / NFO / Intel (in that order)
-AW2 (Helo SAR swimmer) 10yrs enlisted
-5-6-5 48
-1 LOR from an O5
-1 LOR from an O6
-2 Interviews from O5s
-1 Interview from O6
-Very strong CO endorsement O5 at the time of app...now an O6

Extras:
-Private Pilot w/ Multi-engine rating
-Enlisted NATOPS Instructor
-CRM Facilitator
-1,800 hrs in SH-60B

My ASTB scores are not competitive at all...probably because I did not study the way I should have. Anyway- for us enlisted guys, we rely solely on our command letting us know. Is there published results somewhere?

Isn't 27 years old the cut off for Pilot/NFO? Maybe there is a waiver available for you.

DFSpence

I would consult your recruiter. I submitted my package last October and just got my prorec last month. Enjoy the waiting game!

torpedo0126

your going to need an age waiver for 30 years.

I know only ONE pilot who got an age waiver for being 31. I know 2 that were forced to switch NFO for being 30.

acoustic2

The age cutoff is 27, waiverable up to 29 for prior enlisted who have served more than 2 yrs. Im almost 31- well over the age limit, but have seen people get picked up that were a few months over 29 with absolutely no flight experience...so hoping that they'll take me for pilot. If not, NFO wont be a bad gig.

NFO age limit is 29 waiverable up to 31 for prior enlisted who have served more than 2 yrs. The ages are "commissioned by" ages which means that they want you complete w/ OCS by that age.

Lobster

If you put in your package in January, you should have heard something by now, even if you were rolled...