• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

malecold

Could anyone let me know when the Board is supposed to meet for OCS 189 applicants? Also, is there a real difference in acceptance procedures/competition for OCS compared to PLC combined? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

T-man

I don't know the exact board meet date, but going by what my OSO told me for my application process you can judge for yourself on a general timeline. I'm still working on my app, and I have to have it submitted by some date first week of April (I forget the exact date, I think it was the 2nd).

malecold

Thanks a lot T-man. I got all of my paperwork in, but it seems like my OSO is lagging on getting me a physical and PFT. Are you applying for PLC combined? Good luck to you, and thanks again.

T-man

I'm applying for OCS. If you're going for a flight contract, you'll need to take the ASTB before you take the flight physical (at least that's what my OSO told me). If you've done that already, I'd just go to your OSO and ask what the next step is in your app process and if it can be scheduled. My guess is they're waiting on you. ;)

Midshipmanjosh

My OSO said that there is 2 boards meeting for 189. One towards the end of Feb and one in April. I just finished all my package stuff about 2 weeks ago. And im just waiting right now.

Good luck.

malecold

Thanks everyone. I'm just going to have to keep on calling my OSO and getting my physicals taken care of. I hope to see you guys at training this summer, good luck.

T-man

olympianchc said:
who is the february board choosing? Is that only for enlisted guys?

possibly, or it could be PLC. I recall my OSO saying that one, or both of those have earlier dates to have their apps in. My guess is the Feb board is PLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.