• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blankets for OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermeyers

I've read a couple postings concerning bringing blankets to OCS, but they haven't been clear as to what type of blankets to bring. Does anyone know the specifics on what kind of blankets we should buy? What colors and materials are acceptable?

Thanks,
Chris

gt0767a

Chris,

Technically you aren't supposed to have one, but it is nice to have one. Do not bring it with you when you show up. To be safe, I would bring a charcoal gray one that is wool or looks like wool. stash it in your car or pick one up on your first liberty. most of the people in my class got extra issue blankets the first week because it is winter and cold at night in our rooms. Hope that helps.

Christine

skysedge

Yea leave it in your car until you get a chance to make a POV run. Pretty much everything your not sure if you should bring it or not... bring it leave it in your car. Then test out the waters to see if you can have it at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.