• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best route from Pensacola to New River?

wrk

I'm sure there's a few of you out there who've driven from Pensacola to New River (or the other way around). Google maps has me going on I-10 all the way to JAX then up 95 the rest of the way. It also looks about the same distance to cut up to 65, then take 65 to 85 to Atlanta then 20 to 95 and then to New River. I can't really decide which is the best way to go so I'm hoping someone can offer some advice, thanks.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Best way to go from Pensacola to New River?
Study harder, start going North then turn a hard Left and go West and keep going until you hit ocean, some squadron will take you in and life will be MUCH BETTER.
(smiles simulated)

phrogpilot73

I'm sure there's a few of you out there who've driven from Pensacola to New River (or the other way around). Google maps has me going on I-10 all the way to JAX then up 95 the rest of the way. It also looks about the same distance to cut up to 65, then take 65 to 85 to Atlanta then 20 to 95 and then to New River. I can't really decide which is the best way to go so I'm hoping someone can offer some advice, thanks.
I didn't ever go to/from P-Cola to New River, but I did go from Quantico to P-Cola. I took the 65/85 Route and it worked nicely. Oh, and 95 is 2 hours from New River. My recommendation for that leg of the trip (which Google maps won't give you because of construction) is:

95 to 264 East
264 to 117 South
117 to 70 East
70 to 258 South (or it could be east)
258 turns into 24, look for 17 South which will take you to the Air Station.