• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best Place to Live in Pcola

Status
Not open for further replies.

goplay234

Hummer NFO
None
Are roomates easy to find? I am heading down there solo so I don't know anyone really. I am assuming there will be guys looking for roomates, right? If I was to live alone, where would the best place be? Obviously, the beachouses would be too expensive. Where is a good place for a good rate. Let me know. Thanks.

jaerose

goplay234, when are you going down there? Have you been to OCS yet? I'm probably going to want roomies when I'm down there...but it depends if they're making people live in the BOQ, or not.

JR

goplay234

Hummer NFO
None
jaerose, I was commissioned out of ROTC and am a SNFO. I am reporting sometime around 01DEC. Until then, I am stashed outside of Chicago. I will be heading down to househunt in November. I don't know if you'll be out of OCS by that time but things can always work out. Those houses in Perdido sound pretty cool. Who knows? I am always open to having roomates. Let me know if you are going to be out of OCS by that time.

a_steez

you fellas going to whiting can shoot me an email. I bought a 3 bedroom house, 2 car garage and I've got a room available. Two of my good buddies will be in it for another 7 months or so for helo training at whiting...but I still have another room to fill. You guys going for primary training could really get some good help by rooming with someone who just completed primary. The house is in Milton...15 min from base. Trust me, it's nice to be close to base when you get to primary.

Beaver

Can someone clarify something that was mentioned earlier? Do single SNA's at Whiting for primary HAVE to live in the BOQ? Maybe I just misunderstood that.

Thanks

jaerose

How is East Pensacola Heights? Is it a good neighborhood? Also, would you say that it's conveniently located between Milton (Whiting Field) and the NAS? Thanks.

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.