• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best Place for Patches

SH-60OB

pilot
48's are more recent (and I got a laugh out od the "we put the "G" in FFG" on Nicholas det patch. )

He has HT-28 listed so must still be collecting

MasterBates

He has some fairly current (2003-07) HSL-42 patches.

Has most of the ones I remember from my time there.

HSL%2042%20DET%208%20DAMAGE%20INC.jpg
HSL-42-det-8-followin-our-w.jpg

Can't find my 2nd cruise patch, but here is one that pretty much summed up BALTOPS.
HSL%2042%20DET%205%20RAVAGERS.jpg

MasterBates

They guys from the Det who were at NPA for TAD saw that API patch and had them modify it. The OIC was even more of a Metallica fan than me, and he overruled with the Pushead flaming skull patch.

Usually with patches, changing letters is easy, but the artwork is where the expense in setting it up is.

Firebert

Not a good Commando name
pilot
I've been looking for the faux Top Gun patch that has the pipper off the Mig and says something like "Have Not Attended" on the top. Anyone know where to get it? I have been looking into all the sites, but nothing has come up yet.

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
I've been looking for the faux Top Gun patch that has the pipper off the Mig and says something like "Have Not Attended" on the top. Anyone know where to get it? I have been looking into all the sites, but nothing has come up yet.

They sell them at the gedunk inside the TOPGUN building at Fallon. (Or they did when I got mine there....)