• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BEST NAVY CRUISE VIDEO for a GREAT CAUSE

sandiegohoov

None
At some point during my tour as an S-3 NFO with VS-35 I realized that NFO doesn't stand for Naval Flight Officer, but Never-ending Filming Opportunities. I figured it was a complete waste if somebody didn't get some high quality aerial footage/carrier deck footage in our roomy S-3 WAR HOOV. So much space, so slow, not too much going on over in the right seat, seemed like the right thing to do. Before my squadron departed on what would be its last cruise ever I invested in a professional DV camera and took it aboard the John C. Stennis. Little did I know what it would lead to....

During our final deployment our squadron suffered one of its greatest losses. Just off the coast of Iwo Jima we lost an aircraft and with it four aviators - LCDR "Zman" Zellem, LT "Paddy" Myrick, LT "Pup" Pupplo, and AT2 Josh Showalter.

Fast forward one year later. In a few short months following our deployment the dying S-3 community saw another west coast squadron hang it's boots up when our squadron decomed in March of 05. I had originally planned on editing my hours of footage and having it ready for the decom, but anything worth doing is worth doing well and I was going to make sure this was the best cruise video possible. Granted that's tough to do when you fly a pig like the Viking but get the video and make the call.

Around Thanksgiving of 05 the DVD was complete and it was available for purchase, only I decided not to sell it. The four guys who passed on that cruise left behind 4 wives with 4 brand new babies. When the accident happened two were pregnant and two had kids under 6 months old. It was my decision to donate all proceeds to their children's funds. In the first 4 months of it's release I sold over 250 DVD's which is good considering I have no advertisement budget, it's all been word of mouth.

For any prospective, future, current aviators that would love to see a great cruise video please go to www.infidelisproductions.com to get your copy.

This DVD is free with a donation. Again all proceeds go to the family's collective individual accounts, which I refer to as the Blue Wolf Memorial Fund. Please go to the website for more information.

Check out the trailer I did while I was on Cruise, this was a demo version: HERE
and
The beginning to a small music video HERE

Last clip is the beginning to a FOCSLE FOLLIES skit poking fun at the AIRBOSS.... can't show that on the Internet have to buy the DVD...

These are only clips you'll get on the DVD the video itself is feature length at 1 hr 35 min. It covers all the ports we visited, low level flying in Australia, dropping bombs on two decomed ships in Hawaii, drinking shenanigans in Japan, Airshow for Tiger Cruise, AirBoss, Handler interviews, tons of stuff. S-3 will be gone in a few years, and there are fewer and fewer DVD's. So grab a copy while they're still around.

STUD AVIATORS if you have any question about going carrier aviation or not, GET THIS VIDEO!! You'll never see better footage.

Please email me if you have any questions about the fund or what I'm doing now. Of course I think the video is the best ever I spent a year making it, that alone qualifies it...... hope you enjoy it!

GOOD LUCK,

Zach "MEAT" Guerra
LT/USN/S-3 NFO
www.infidelisproductions.com

Attachments

• dvd-front-cover.jpg
    dvd-front-cover.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 291
  • dvd-back-cover.jpg
    dvd-back-cover.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 210

sniksnak

Flew Hornets when the Navy still did that
pilot
that's a pretty sweet trailer man ... if the DVD is more of the same, damn!

JIMMY

just ordered mine, trailer looks sweeeeeiht! ...I think thats great what you've decided to do with the donations.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
sandiegohoov said:
At some point during my tour as an S-3 NFO with VS-35 I realized that NFO doesn't stand for Naval Flight Officer, but Never-ending Filming Opportunities. I figured it was a complete waste if somebody didn't get some high quality aerial footage/carrier deck footage in our roomy S-3 WAR HOOV. So much space, so slow, not too much going on over in the right seat, seemed like the right thing to do. Before my squadron departed on what would be its last cruise ever I invested in a professional DV camera and took it aboard the John C. Stennis. Little did I know what it would lead to....

During our final deployment our squadron suffered one of its greatest losses. Just off the coast of Iwo Jima we lost an aircraft and with it four aviators - LCDR "Zman" Zellem, LT "Paddy" Myrick, LT "Pup" Pupplo, and AT2 Josh Showalter.

Fast forward one year later. In a few short months following our deployment the dying S-3 community saw another west coast squadron hang it's boots up when our squadron decomed in March of 05. I had originally planned on editing my hours of footage and having it ready for the decom, but anything worth doing is worth doing well and I was going to make sure this was the best cruise video possible. Granted that's tough to do when you fly a pig like the Viking but get the video and make the call.

Around Thanksgiving of 05 the DVD was complete and it was available for purchase, only I decided not to sell it. The four guys who passed on that cruise left behind 4 wives with 4 brand new babies. When the accident happened two were pregnant and two had kids under 6 months old. It was my decision to donate all proceeds to their children's funds. In the first 4 months of it's release I sold over 250 DVD's which is good considering I have no advertisement budget, it's all been word of mouth.

For any prospective, future, current aviators that would love to see a great cruise video please go to www.infidelisproductions.com to get your copy.

This DVD is free with a donation. Again all proceeds go to the family's collective individual accounts, which I refer to as the Blue Wolf Memorial Fund. Please go to the website for more information.

Check out the trailer I did while I was on Cruise, this was a demo version: HERE
and
The beginning to a small music video HERE

Last clip is the beginning to a FOCSLE FOLLIES skit poking fun at the AIRBOSS.... can't show that on the Internet have to buy the DVD...

These are only clips you'll get on the DVD the video itself is feature length at 1 hr 35 min. It covers all the ports we visited, low level flying in Australia, dropping bombs on two decomed ships in Hawaii, drinking shenanigans in Japan, Airshow for Tiger Cruise, AirBoss, Handler interviews, tons of stuff. S-3 will be gone in a few years, and there are fewer and fewer DVD's. So grab a copy while they're still around.

STUD AVIATORS if you have any question about going carrier aviation or not, GET THIS VIDEO!! You'll never see better footage.

Please email me if you have any questions about the fund or what I'm doing now. Of course I think the video is the best ever I spent a year making it, that alone qualifies it...... hope you enjoy it!
What is that music? We had a couple guys on my first ship who recorded our missle shoot to that very same music. But what is it called? I want to download it for myself.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
The Killer Mr. Brightside for the music video
The Trailor is [SIZE=-1]Carl Orff's Carmina Burana[/SIZE]

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Hey Zach! Its your b!tch Ensign who did OHARP 2 months ago.

To everyone else, the DVD is WORTH IT! Lots of great flying (and non-flying *ahem) footage and an inside look of squadron life. I bought mine while working with Meat and I gotta say this DVD is prime. I give it 3 thumbs up!

NavyChaz

Hey, a friend told me about this DVD and I ordered one last winter. It is amazing! I ended up giving it as a Christmas gift to about five people - they loved it, too and we all felt good knowing the money was going to a great cause. The music is as good as the filming (sorry, Meat). Do yourself and those families a favor and get one. Plus, don't you feel sorry for the poor filmmaker? He had to fly the ugliest jet in the Navy!!

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
NavyChaz said:
He had to fly the ugliest jet in the Navy!!
Am I the only person who would have put S-3's first on their dream sheet??

(Hey, I wanted to kill subs, AND be a hooker...)

Steve Wilkins

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
eddie said:
Best way to do that is to be a submariner AND a post whore on AW.

Look at Fly Navy. He's like a hooker^2

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
eddie said:
Am I the only person who would have put S-3's first on their dream sheet??

HELL YEAH!!!

I did put it down and I got it too! :)

Eyeball

sandiegohoov said:
LCDR "Zman" Zellem, LT "Paddy" Myrick, LT "Pup" Pupplo, and AT2 Josh Showalter.

What was Pupplo's commissioning source? If OCS, do you know when he was commissioned? I can't imagine there are a lot of Pupplo's out there, so if it's who I think, he was a pretty good guy. I think our DI enjoyed saying his name, probably because it allowed him to spray a lot of spit.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Hey Hoov....
you happen to know "Fanus" Emery??? Recent addition to our VP wardroom.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't really know "Fanus" or "Assface". I think he was a west coast guy. I was a Jax guy.

Steve Wilkins

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
the name LT Myrick sounds vaguely familair....anybody got a picture of this guy?