• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best Air Force Joke/Insult

Excited Mid

So my good friend in the air force seems to think he's the sh1t, all with his flight suit in rotc and all. This got me wondering, whats your best insult for our brothers in arm(chairs) in the sky?

I'm hoping i can get some pretty funny ones here

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
Instead of looking for ways to bash a service that he's not even part of yet, why not just tell him personally what a retard he is.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Joke...

So my good friend in the air force seems to think he's the sh1t, all with his flight suit in rotc and all. This got me wondering, whats your best insult for our brothers in arm(chairs) in the sky?

Uhh...best AF joke I can think of, was the day COL Robin Olds & his "Wolfpack" Pfantums nailed 6 MIGs in Operation Bolo in '67. Guess the joke was on Uncle Ho!:tiger_125
BzB...livin' in the past!

rondebmar

Ron "Banty" Marron
pilot
Contributor
"Formation" Flight

Remind him of our definition of an Air Force "formation":

Two or more aircraft, flying in the same direction...

the same day!! :D

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
Q for Hacker: Does the AF still have a party commissar (not in either flight crew) sit-in on all pre-flight briefs to make sure all the requisite subjects are covered properly? This always semed an attempt to nail flight crews more than to ensure flight safety. JMHO, though.

IRfly

None
Work with the AF sometime...Then you can come up with your own jokes. Come to think of it, same goes for your buddy...

P.S. Don't be a hater just because the AF doesn't have the same retarded policies regarding wearing flight suits that the Navy does. Plenty of other things to hate them for...:)

2sr2worry

Naval Aviation=world's greatest team sport

I'm hoping i can get some pretty funny ones here

I recommend visiting www.chairforce.com. The rebel forces on the USAF team poke fun at themselves pretty well.

Stearmann4

I'm here for the Jeeehawd!
None
I really want to hate on the AF, and yet every time I'm on a AFB I have to utter "Why the f*ck can't we have this?"

If I was in the AF I probably be polling my friends on how to slam the other knuckle dragging, trailer trash services.

MR-

exhelodrvr

pilot
I really want to hate on the AF, and yet every time I'm on a AFB I have to utter "Why the f*ck can't we have this?"

If I was in the AF I probably be polling my friends on how to slam the other knuckle dragging, trailer trash services.

MR-

Yes - where would you rather stop on a cross-country flight - an Army/Navy/USMC/ or USAFA base?

But they're still the most fun to make fun of. (of which to make fun?).

Lawman

None

MR-

This is exactly why I waited till I was home on leave to go get some medical stuff done (dental, etc).