• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Be on the lookout, AWs

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
How bout your eye lashes freezing together just walking to class? Good times.

That too. It'll certainly wake you up quicker than a shower. I think my favorite was having formation at 0550 in the winter in PT gear that was basically a jogging suit...yeah thats real warm in Vermont.

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
That too. It'll certainly wake you up quicker than a shower. I think my favorite was having formation at 0550 in the winter in PT gear that was basically a jogging suit...yeah thats real warm in Vermont.

Yeah, all you have to do is hydrate in the South and your good to go. If you don't wear five layers in the North you become a popcicle.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, all you have to do is hydrate in the South and your good to go. If you don't wear five layers in the North you become a popcicle.
Yes, but once wearing five layers you stay warm for the duration of your run. If you don't hydrate every 2 miles in the South, you become fried chicken. THAT's a pain.

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
Yes, but once wearing five layers you stay warm for the duration of your run. If you don't hydrate every 2 miles in the South, you become fried chicken. THAT's a pain.

I guess if you not acclimated to the heat. I guess it really depends on what your used to dealing with. I grew up in the heat and can't stand the cold. The only thing I hate in South is the humidity and the mosquitos, but that is the price you pay for living close to the water.

Carno

Insane
Hell, I've lived in Florida for my entire life and I still don't think I'm acclimated to the heat and humidity.

Skeet

Banned
About as cultured as the strip clubs outside the Mayport main gate.
Which club... some are more cultured than others.

@Carno: I 've lived on the gulf coast most of my life and I'm acclimated... but I still sweat like a race-horse. It's been brutal this summer.

jmiller82

[/end threadjack]

Sorry :(

They have a total of six now. Man, they really spread like ants once they got out of JFK! Chicago, Baltimore, Minneapolis, New Jersey.. Wonder where the other 5 are?