• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCPrs class of 2009

egolnick

How many BDCP guys and gals are graduating this year and heading off to OCS. My Lt told me that my OCS date is sometime the first week of june. Just wanted to see who I will be heading off to class with.

V/R

Eric

m0tbaillie

Former SWO
I graduate 02 May and my BDCP class-up date is 13 June.

Anybody else in the same class? So far I've only encountered people in the class immediately *before* mine.

egolnick

I actually ran into a kid up in memphis for a fraternity thing thats in my exact class...small world...kind of freaked me out that he was real friendly and was a male cheerleader.

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
I actually ran into a kid up in memphis for a fraternity thing thats in my exact class...small world...kind of freaked me out that he was real friendly and was a male cheerleader.

So you were getting drunk with the "real friendly" male cheerleader who kept calling you "sailor"