• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

csnaer542

My name is Chris. I just turned 21 and am currently entering sophomore status in college. I am a fulltime flight instructor aswell with over 900 hours flight time. I hold about a 3.9 gpa. I also scored very well on the ATSB. I am applying for BDCP right now to help finish college and im going for a SNA slot. Anyone have any advice for completing the application, LOR's, ect? Do you think the chances may be good for BDCP finishing in 2005/6 area? anybody with any advice would be great! Thanks

jrklr

i just got in for that same time period. pilot is competitive right now, but if your competitive enough for pilot (which it sounds very much like you are) and your still in school then they will give you BDCP almost certainly. Supposedly there's a lot of spots (nationally) that are still open for that. Try professors for LOR's, even if you don't know them on a personal level, go and talk to them and ask them for that favor, most will help you out. Make sure you and your recruiter go over everything on your app. and make sure it's how you want it before it goes out. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.