• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bdcp

jakey

Does BDCP give weight waivers. I am currently 68 inches tall and weigh 206 lbs. I have lost 16lbs so far I was wondering if is is possible to get a waiver if I am under the body fat measurement.

BackOrdered

Contributor
Does BDCP give weight waivers. I am currently 68 inches tall and weigh 206 lbs. I have lost 16lbs so far I was wondering if is is possible to get a waiver if I am under the body fat measurement.

I think you answered your own question. If you are under the body fat measurement, why would you have to get it waived?

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
If you put your mind to it, weight loss should not be an issue. I showed up to OCS with a little extra meat around the midsection (just a little chubby) and literally lost 20 pounds in two weeks.

MasterBates

I was 76"/235 when I applied (that is overweight) but passed Rope-N-Choke.

I dropped to just under the limit for OCS to avoid any RnC BS. (221 IIRC)

I was back to 235 by the end of OCS.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
I was right on the limit, probably a little over. If you're right around the limit and aren't a fat body, they will probably just nudge the numbers a few lbs in the right direction for you.

Kycntryboy

pilot
I was 76"/235 when I applied (that is overweight) but passed Rope-N-Choke.

I dropped to just under the limit for OCS to avoid any RnC BS. (221 IIRC)

I was back to 235 by the end of OCS.

Same for me, I left OCS in worse shape then when I came to it.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
I could use a nudge. MEPS in a few days and I'm right on the bubble, 70.5 inches, 194. I know i could dehydrate myself, etc. Just trying to do it right.