• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bdcp

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does the BDCP window close for new apps as far as your year in college? Some posts here indicate that senior year of college is too late, while you can only apply as a non-tech major after 2 years...so you can basically only apply DURING your junior year?

And what's the significance of the fiscal years to an application and what month do they start?

Sorry been looking through pages and still couldn't find specifics. Wasn't there a BDCP questions sticky thread a while back?

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Heres the deal..... Technical majors can have up to 3 years in the program, non-tech majors can have up to 2 years in the program.

You must also be accepted before the begining of your senior year. I started the application process middle of sophmore year, was finally accepted middle of junior, and swore in half way through 2nd semester junior year.

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Almost the exact same as VetteMuscle, except I applied halfway through first semester junior year, got accepted middle of second semester, and swore in two weeks before finals. I think I was right under the wire.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I am one of the tech degree guy. I swore in 2.8 years out, which means that I will be earning, after taxes, @$2200/mo, a grand total of $73,920 prior to graduation. Thanks uncle sam. Best advice I can give is start your apps as early as possible to ensure the most $$$$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.