• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP questions

paousn

Already answered, and left the forums. I understand I should have searched, but the amount of hatred toward people who make mistakes is just awful.

gstapes: Thank you for not answering and just saying "Dude Fail" That was very mature of you.

Afterburner209: You are the only one who answered my questions, and I appreciate that.

This is my first and last post. I'm just not into disrespectful forums.

Again, I understand I should have searched, but there are two ways of saying it.

Afterburner209

Good muster guys.
Hello, my name is Brian and I am interested in the BDCP. I have a few question about it, and I would really appreciate your help, and I really thank you for your time and for your support.

#1. Is the BDCP salary taxable?

#2. The BDCP salary that is not used for tuition, can it be used for yourself?

#3. When you get your commission, will you be payed O-1E because of your 2 years of "active duty" service as an E3?

#4. Are Calculus and Calculus-Based Physics classes required?

#5. Can I have a degree in Political Science or Criminal Justice, and be accepted?

#6. If number 5 answer no, then what non-technical degrees accepted?

Thank you very much for your answers. I really appreciate your help.

-Brian aka: POAUSN (Public Affairs Officer United States Navy) <---- I hope!:icon_tong

1.) Yes it is a normal military salary.
2.) You can use your money for whatever you want including strip clubs and booze.
3.) You will get paid 0-1
4.) NO.
5.) Yes.
6.) All majors including underwater basket weaving are accepted although not necessarily competitive.

7.) use the search function to answer the majority of your questions and prevent anyone from flaming. Most questions have been asked before again and again as well as answered again and again.

8.) It's PAOUSN not POAUSN, Brian.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Granted fail post and no use of the search function, but afterburner answered all our questions. bdcp is a great commissioning program, it is a very competitive option for selecting the job you want in the Navy. If accepted you will ENLIST in the Navy and receive active duty orders starting as an E-3. The Navy doesnt pay for college, they money is your's to manage. best of luck and be prepared to do a lot of waiting.