• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kycntryboy

pilot
I would imagine there would be, because technically you would know that when you applied for the program, thus you would have withheld information from your app. thus lied. Unless I guess if you could prove you "suddenly" got gay after acceptance and told them right away. Just my thought. Any of you JAG wannabee's want to take a stab at this.

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Well, since I am a self-proclaimed JAG wannabe...I'll take a stab.

I would definitely think that there would be a penalty, most likely in the realm of those relating to "fraudulent enlistment," which is a pretty serious thing.

I think "legally," that being homosexual is still considered a natural, lifelong "biological issue," and not a situational "lifestyle choice."

I would think you would probably be charged with fraudulent enlistment, which can carry a penalty of jail time and a fine, but if anything, I would assume they would just levy a fine...they probably don't want to send a homosexual to Fort Leavenworth...kind of like rolling a stick of dynamite in gasoline, and holding it next to a fire. :D

aiguo

I'm applying to BDCP, and as I understand it, if you choose or for some reason are unable to go to OCS and complete your committment, you owe the Navy 2 years enlisted.

ducam23

Supply Corps - BDCP 2007
If this happens you WILL be court marsheled unless someone really likes you or you're the son/daughter of <insert someone important here>. It is a breach of contract and the Military code of Conduct. Not only will you get kicked out but most likely you'll face criminal charges. All in all, if you're gay don't join, it will cause a great many pains for you. If you're in right now and just realized you're gay, keep it to yourself until you're out. Don't tell anyone else in the military or out of the military, those in the miltary can be charged for not reporting it if you were ever found out. I don't mean to lie, just keep it to youself. "Work things out in your head"

Status
Not open for further replies.