• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bdcp Prt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm applying for SNA BDCP. I just submitted my app to my recruiter but haven't taken the ASTB yet (I'll do that next week). My question is, when do you have to take the PRT for the BDCP program? Is it after you get pro rec'd? I'd guess this is probably the same for people going straight to OCS w/o BDCP.

Thanks!

Good...that gives me more time to prepare :) Also, do you wait until you are pro rec'd to take the physical? I would imagine this is the case since it would be a waste of money if they didn't plan on even considering you...

How long would it be from me submitting my app to hearing if I am pro rec'd or not? Just a rough estimate would be nice, since I know it can vary a lot. Thanks

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It took me about six weeks or so I think. And you are right, it can vary a lot.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
RichardDelk said:
Good...that gives me more time to prepare :) Also, do you wait until you are pro rec'd to take the physical? I would imagine this is the case since it would be a waste of money if they didn't plan on even considering you...

I took my physical after pro-rec'd.

pineapplehead

BDCP Crypto, OCS - July 9, 2005
I took mine before I was pro-rec'd, because my recruiter was pretty sure I'd be accepted (I wasn't nearly as sure). I actually did my EPSQ and physical before pro-rec, and my PRT only a few days after, so I was able to send that information in pretty quickly, which meant that I heard back final select sooner. Going to MEPS and doing the EPSQ also helped fill the time while I was waiting to hear back.

Status
Not open for further replies.