• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP have to wait a semester?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eat_sleep_fly_guy

Hey all,

Talked to a Navy Recruiter the other day about applying for the BDCP program. I'm going to a community college right now and will be transfering to a 4-year college next semester. I thought if you're already accepted into a 4-year college you can apply... he said I have to wait a semester to prove I can get a good gpa. I currently have a 3.6 so its not like Im comin from a bad background. Anyone else have to do anything like this.

Thanks,
James

fraz76

yeah its common cause the boards want to see how well you do at a four year college. But I would start working on getting all your paper work done now. So when your grades post you can send your package off the next day with no delay.

navsup

BDCP Supply
I dont think you have to have a lot of extracurricular activities to get in. I got in without a single extra thing. I had a 3.6 gpa just like you. I didnt have time to do a million clubs and sports. I had to work.

NuSnake

the Navy calculates all of your grades...I had some from a comunity college that were pretty good and they got counted therefore bringing my gpa up even higher.

version2point0

the navy calculated all of my grades too, however i still needed to wait a semester to see if i could hack it as well. its common.

-v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.