• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

bathrooms on aircraft carriers

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
The fact you've put so much thought about this speaks volumes about your community. Unmitigated shitting in a Cobra is borderline no-go criteria.
Yeah, but you can just pullover and land, hop out real quick, do your business, and take back off.:)
The bad part is knowing the shitter is there and that it will cost dearly if you have to use it.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
Yea, and it generally doesn't involve flushing. Some things pooping whilst airborne does involve:

At least it's an option for y'all. If you have to shit in a fighter/attack aircraft, you're fucked. Turbo fucked. Options include:

1. Holding it. Good luck.
2. Diverting.
3. Shitting yourself.

I've heard stories of the fabled 'Houdini', but it's a fight to get out of my flight gear in the paraloft---I couldn't get out of my gear in the jet if you held a gun to my head.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I had an IP poop in the back of a t6...I think he was in the circus or something because I don't know how it was possible.

That's incredible. I would've told the stud that we're landing at the nearest suitable field. There are many things I'll risk shitting my pants for---an X is not one of them.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
That's incredible. I would've told the stud that we're landing at the nearest suitable field. There are many things I'll risk shitting my pants for---an X is not one of them.

We had just gotten to FL 270 after the big Texan on a XC. This was not going to wait for the descent, and we ended up diverting.

He goes "I'm pinning my seat, the iss is solo, fly straight and level cause I'm shitting my pants right now." Nothing more was ever said.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
If you ever have a pilot take a dump in one of the gravity sonobuouy tubes (H-60F or H-3) make sure someone covers the top of the tube with something before you "launch" it.

The wind can cause 'loose material' in the tubes to fly back up into the cabin/cockpit making a big old mess!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
This thread is absolutely the shittiest thread in AW history. I can smell it coming every time, just before it pops up on Whats New. Thanks to the P-3/-8 Bubbas for your generous descriptions of your onboard unisex, gold plated bidets. A special thank you to all for sharing your most precious, private moments, phew!:eek:
French Bidet.jpg
BzB

sickboy

pilot
If you ever have a pilot take a dump in one of the gravity sonobuouy tubes (H-60F or H-3) make sure someone covers the top of the tube with something before you "launch" it.

The wind can cause 'loose material' in the tubes to fly back up into the cabin/cockpit making a big old mess!

Just dangle off the hoist...

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
This thread is absolutely the shittiest thread in AW history. I can smell it coming every time, just before it pops up on Whats New. Thanks to the P-3/-8 Bubbas for your generous descriptions of your onboard unisex, gold plated bidets. A special thank you to all for sharing your most precious, private moments, phew!:eek:
View attachment 12207
BzB

Poop stories are the godwin of AW threads. It's only a matter of time.

CAMike

None
Contributor
You haven't crapped in an airplane, until you've done it about FL700.
Welcome to the "Strato-shitters Club"!!

Not to worry,... it's just like sitting in a warm pumpkin pie...

Huggy- You should get a medal or award for that. Your flight suit is sealed up tighter than a drum with no integrated neck seal? PHEW! So that particular David Clark suit must have been "Huggy's Forever".