• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ball Caps

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Out here on the Best Coast it's more like 50/50 ballcaps/pisscutters. Maybe it's something to do with the shitty Lemoore heat making your pisscutter look like a fat guy's armpit after a few days...

You guys also have real shit hots that aren't green......

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'd say about half of our AWOs wear the ball cap and handful of the O's. Flight suit pocket stuffing is the only reason I don't ball cap it.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
How the hell is the cnt-cap more convenient than a baseball hat? If you don't wear one of those shitty baseball caps with cardboard in the front that makes it stand straight up, it folds up and fits perfectly into a pocket.

Renegade One

None
Ah, ball caps…they go back a long way:
VMF-214_1dec43.jpg

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
From what I've seen - they are authorized and common in the MH-60R and SH-60B community (HSM/HSL) and little bit less common in the HSC community. I collect my command ballcaps, but don't wear them with the uniform.

Pags

N/A
pilot
As with most "fashion", who really cares? Like a ball cap? Wear it, it's authorized. Don't? Then wear a cover you do like.

Of course this is said by a guy who pretty much wore whatever I wanted and often wore a phillies cap in tower.