• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

backseat of F16

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_ttu

This is pretty damn good. Listen to the backseat f16 clip.

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=117865&ck=&userid=1&userpw=.&uh=1,0,

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

jason12

hahahahahahahahahahah......now that would definitely suck, that's why you don't have the chili AND the enchilada before takeoff

"IF ONE ADVANCES CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF HIS DREAMS,
AND ENDEAVORS TO LIVE THE LIFE WHICH HE HAS IMAGINED, HE WILL MEET WITH A SUCCESS UNEXPECTED IN COMMON HOURS."

Hudson

Is this how people get their call signs? I could swear the controler was calling stink or maybe it was snake.

ghost_ttu

I'm far from an expert, but it sounded like sting, and it was in reference to the aircraft type would be my guess, and sting-1 is most likely the flight lead, and sting-3 was the guy that had to go back. My GUESS (and I would love to be corrected on this) is that they got sting from 16 being said, and sting sounds pretty close to that. But that is just a guess.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
It keeps giving me this message. I can't watch it! :-(

Access Denied. Bandwidth limit exceeded

NuSnake

me too

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
--Edmund Burke

Hudson

I guess I what I ment was, it sounds like he would have a new nick name when lands. I have to imagine that an event like that sticks to you like stink on ????

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
Me three

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

jaerose

How big is the file? I can't get it either. Does someone have it downloaded that could email it to me?

JR

BYSun

Jaerose,

Check your email.

enjoy..

Bryce

In the end it all comes down to a simple choice, get busy livin' or get busy dyin' - The Shawshank Redemption

jaerose

Bryce,

I didn't get it...did you send it to jaerose21@hotmail.com ?
If you want to try it again I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

JR

Bushmaster

Yea I have listened to this many times before... But what was the reason he pooped I missed that part?
eyebrows_125.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.