• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

B-21

CallumJohn

The reveal is coming soon. Looks like a cool little piece of tech, I wonder what the special stealth aspect will be. reveal is on Dec 2nd btw

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I wonder what the special stealth aspect will be.
Probably something that will be revealed in appropriate settings to people who have the appropriate clearance, need-to-know, and relevant SCI/SAP read-ins on file.

CallumJohn

Probably something that will be revealed in appropriate settings to people who have the appropriate clearance, need-to-know, and relevant SCI/SAP read-ins on file.
Yeah, I think it's fine to speculate though. Maybe they'll go sci-fi and use some weird type of cuttlefish mechanism to make adaptive camoflauge

CallumJohn

it'd be funny if northrop grumman does a little trolling and makes it seem like the B-21 has invisibility technology. Take off the cloth and there's nothing there then it uncloaks lol. Turns out it was just a weird refraction screen, it'd give china and russia a heart attack. Real reveal would be a few minutes later

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
it'd be funny if northrop grumman does a little trolling and makes it seem like the B-21 has invisibility technology. Take off the cloth and there's nothing there then it uncloaks lol. Turns out it was just a weird refraction screen, it'd give china and russia a heart attack. Real reveal would be a few minutes later
If it turned out it looked like the Aurora from Top Gun 2 and went Mach 10, that would be a real juke. Especially with all the news lately about hypersonic weapons.

But my money’s on a modernized-B2 look.

CallumJohn

If it turned out it looked like the Aurora from Top Gun 2 and went Mach 10, that would be a real juke. Especially with all the news lately about hypersonic weapons.

But my money’s on a modernized-B2 look.
Might be possible actually, we just had the first successful test of an engine that can switch from turbojet to ramjet, so it can take off and maintain low speeds than go hypersonic. It'd be pretty hard to defend against a small almost undetectable plane going like mach 8 lmao