• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aw Grammar Smackdown 08!

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
atatfail.jpg

Yes, but it only further (not farther...so can I get an extra credit point) proves my point.
Haha...

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I was going to say, I thought it was grammar...not grammer. Below average if this is the case for the OP.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was going to say, I thought it was grammar...not grammer. Below average if this is the case for the OP.
But you have to admit the irony is amusing. :icon_tong

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
But you have to admit the irony is amusing. :icon_tong

It seems irony will always strike in these situations. More often than not, when I see someone attacking the grammar and spelling of others online, they have some mistakes within their attack. I especially like when people misspell the word "misspell."

chupacabra

pilot
Contributor
What's the Consensus on Writing everything as if you were a Founding Father? You know, Capitalizing random Words with no Apparent reason?

m0tbaillie

Former SWO
what about, "the internets"?

Well it's one thing when you're joking around and saying things like "many internets to you good sir!" but for all intents and purposes, Internet is a proper noun. I don't particularly care and I doubt others do either, I was just pointing it out mostly as a joke.

On another note, "rediculous" is not a word. It's "ridiculous". I cannot even begin to tell you how infuriating seeing this as widely misspelled as it is.