• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AVO

Osterbed1

Hello all,
I have just started my AVO package and was wondering if anyone has gone through this pipeline and actually gotten accepted. I am mostly looking for some input on my personal statement, and things I can do to distinguish myself.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The AVO program is very new and I don’t think there’s a critical mass of successful applicants out there yet. I don’t think you can go too wrong following the same advice line officer candidates for aviation have been getting - search the OCS threads. Good luck, a lot of us are curious to see how this program works out.

AM2SNA

I had assembled my whole package last year and sadly missed the deadline due to some mistakes I had made. I am close to finishing my bachelors so I am most likely going to put another AVP package in again (It's not AVO anymore).

I'll make a thread for the AVP JUL 2024 application for you and others like you, as it is a form of commissioning. There is a facebook group where there is a lot of people who got selected giving advice, I have talked to pretty much all of them that would reply and I have some pointers. I'll drop that in the thread too.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
I had assembled my whole package last year and sadly missed the deadline due to some mistakes I had made. I am close to finishing my bachelors so I am most likely going to put another AVP package in again (It's not AVO anymore).

I'll make a thread for the AVP JUL 2024 application for you and others like you, as it is a form of commissioning. There is a facebook group where there is a lot of people who got selected giving advice, I have talked to pretty much all of them that would reply and I have some pointers. I'll drop that in the thread too.
Good on you for paying it forward 👍