• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aviators' experience having dogs/pets

Flugelman

Contributor
This thread reminds me of when we moved to Pax from Key West. One of the guys had a family dog (Norwegian Buhound) that he couldn't keep so I adopted it. Great dog and we bonded immediately. I was still single and traveled a lot but had a couple close by that wanted to dog-sit him. Things went well on my first trip, I put my bags in the car and walked him over to the sitters' place. The next trip a few days later he saw the bags going in the car, climbed in the back seat and WAS NOT coming out. I drove him over and had to physically lift him out of the car. He was not very happy. :(

MasterBates

That's how Thruxton was.

Best Brown Dog ever.

225150_1657723170948_6748509_n.jpg

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I taught my wife about dependopotomi the other day. She went to the NEX and got some covert pictures of the finer variety of the species.

MasterBates

I await the humor spewing forth when Gator retires, and he finally snaps in a GET OFF MY LAWN YOU DAMN KIDS way after 8 MaiTais.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I can't hit the ROAD yet. I still have to make my boss(es) want to help me get another set of flying orders. But after some LAMPS retardedness I've seen the last couple of weeks, the ROAD sounds nice.

Oh, and it's Scotch. Although after 8, I think I would be in a coma.