• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aviation questions

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Yeah I did get one with the Marine Corp but I am still just wanting to know my options and I was also curious as to how it worked in the Coast Guard. I'm doing this mainly because my dad wanted me to be in the Coast Guard alot more rather than the Marine Corp.

You'd be a fool to give up a pilot slot in any service, just because someone else wants you to be in another service-even more of a fool then you are for admitting you were a male cheerleader.

thull

You'd be a fool to give up a pilot slot in any service, just because someone else wants you to be in another service-even more of a fool then you are for admitting you were a male cheerleader.

concur...there's a lot of people who would give their left arm to get a pilot slot in the Navy/Marines (including me, figuratively speaking that is). Seeing as you would have to give up your slot before even applying to the CG, well seems like a big risk just to please the old man. Unless YOU want to do it. ..My 02.

jess8890

Let me clarify, I read through the posts on this website and saw a few people's scores and that is what I compared mine to originally. I didn't have any hard stats to look at until now.