• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aviation questions

Tombstone

Just being curious how do you go about getting a pilot slot with the Coast Guard? What are the ASTB scores you have to have and who do you contact don't tell me enlisted recruiter because the last one I talked to didn't know S$it! Any help would be appreciated really need help to find the contact information to be a coast guard officer.

jess8890

What are considered good ASTB scores? I just received mine a few minutes ago and I really don't know what to make of them. They seem pretty average compared to everyone else's scores that I have read on this website, so I think I passed. What are the average scores? Anyone know? Thanks!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What are considered good ASTB scores? I just received mine a few minutes ago and I really don't know what to make of them. They seem pretty average compared to everyone else's scores that I have read on this website, so I think I passed. What are the average scores? Anyone know? Thanks!

Why don't you just post your scores so we have an idea of what we're dealing with. Average really doesn't mean anything.

Brett

tiger84

LT
pilot

It's based on a normal curve so average, compared to everyone else who has taken it, would be 50/5/5/5. I also agree with Brett. Post your scores.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I hope this answers your question. Here's the link
scores2.gif

pilotza5.png

nfopl6.png

Tombstone

Yeah I did get one with the Marine Corp but I am still just wanting to know my options and I was also curious as to how it worked in the Coast Guard. I'm doing this mainly because my dad wanted me to be in the Coast Guard alot more rather than the Marine Corp.