• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aviation exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian-75

Thanks Spider!!

I was real happy this morning to say the least. Tomorrow morning I am doing about 1 hour of ground at the airport and then an hour of flying. I will let you know about it.

Brian

Raptor2216

whats up guys?

I'm in the bay area near san fran and i'm majoring in mechanical engineering at san jose state univ, second year student. Do both of you guys fly or is it just brian? I just got selected for the marines aviation program and i'm headed off to OCS next summer. Brian, do you know where you begin ground school? I have to finish up school first and then i'm headed off to the same flight school as you. I'm guessing you are going to be flying for the navy? I'm gonna go do some hw now, so talk to you guys later.

brian-75

Hey Raptor,

Right now I am flying by myself but spidrwmn said she wouldl ove to try it sometime so I can set her up around her schedule. As for ground school, it is nothing more than spending an hour tomorrow learning how the planes works, flies and so on at a local airport here in Phoenix. As for flying for the navy that will be done after OCS. Right now I am just getting a feel for flying without sinking thousands of bucks ona private pilots license. No point since the navy is basically having you get close to one before API. As for OCS it is Jan 12, but have not taken the oath or paper work yet. I have some other obligations to work on first.

Brian

O-man

And we passed. that test was not bad at all. not that I killed it- I could have done better, nontheless I passed. I passed the flight phy. too. that was also no problem. My heart rate was 50 beats per min. Damn cross country does a body good.
PFC O-man USMC

Status
Not open for further replies.