• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AV-8B Harrier Crash - Pilot ejected OK

phrogpilot73

Holy Crap! I went to USNA, TBS and flight school with the guy they named in the article. I thought he was a Shitter guy teaching in Corpus. I'm guessing the farmer's got the name wrong...

HokiePilot

pilot
Contributor
The guy named in the article was my on-wing in Corpus except he is a 53E pilot. I confirmed last night that it was not him.

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Great exercise demonstrating how rumor, speculation and bad information could be very harmful. Even the press gets it wrong, now and then. Farmers, well....:eek:

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Holy Crap! I went to USNA, TBS and flight school with the guy they named in the article. I thought he was a Shitter guy teaching in Corpus. I'm guessing the farmer's got the name wrong...

No, he's a Harrier guy. I know who he is.

edit... ok, so they misspelled the guys name.

Air Squire

Live Free or Die
yeah, i imagine there is a reporter or two smart enough to link up to a source like this. lots of good material! although, i'm not sure who would take him seriously when his source is a website full of salty warriors and wet-eared wannabes.