• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Authentic eating options in SoCal vs Taco Bell (and In n Out)

phrogpilot73

Btw, phrog u took the fries out of the bag?! Rookie mistake....just tear the top off. Props for cajun tho. :icon_smil
It was only for the photo op... Normally I just empty the cup in the bag, and go to town. And Cajun is the only way we order the fries there...

MasterBates

Well, when it's that or Taco Bell, DEL TACO.

Or Taco Viva, if any of them are still around. I want a vat of El Scorcho.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
This thread got PSW and I hungry... Off we went:

photo.jpg

So Phrog, do you beat PSW or just put your cigarettes out on her arm?

phrogpilot73

That's right after you "fell down," right?
I only wish...

Our first puppy, and he clearly was abused at some point in his life. He's bitten me once (I was foolishly breaking up a fight between him and our 15 year old dog), but PSW's taken the brunt. The worst one was when I heard PSW screaming and came running in and saw him ready to whip his head side to side while clamped to her arm. That's the one that got us to the head of the line of the emergency room. We've learned a lot about the terms "dominance aggression" and "fear aggression"...

The good news is that he's never bitten someone else, and hasn't bitten PSW since that day...

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
I only wish...

Our first puppy, and he clearly was abused at some point in his life. He's bitten me once (I was foolishly breaking up a fight between him and our 15 year old dog), but PSW's taken the brunt. The worst one was when I heard PSW screaming and came running in and saw him ready to whip his head side to side while clamped to her arm. That's the one that got us to the head of the line of the emergency room. We've learned a lot about the terms "dominance aggression" and "fear aggression"...

The good news is that he's never bitten someone else, and hasn't bitten PSW since that day...

Have you tried the hissing neck touch of Cesar Milan?