• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Authentic eating options in SoCal vs Taco Bell (and In n Out)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I went through taco bell drivethrough tonight in bags, and the girl asked me if I was in "pilot school". I think she thought I fly cessnas and thought wearing the bag made me cool. Apparently my cool Hornet shoulder patch is on the wrong side. Evidently I haven't been flying them long enough, as I didn't break out into instinctive hand flying gestures or a "goddamn you I'm a fighter attack guy" :) I also had more than a couple folks at the NKX airshow (while I was in bags) ask me if I was a maintainer. Even the folks on base who do realize that I fly, automatically assume I'm a "helicopter copilot". I guess young looking guy = maintainer or helo pilot.....sorry helo friends, I mean this as no disrespect.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
You're biggest problem... Going to Taco Bell to begin with. I didnt think you hated your body that much.

CumminsPilot

VA...not so bad
pilot
I went through taco bell drivethrough tonight in bags, and the girl asked me if I was in "pilot school". I think she thought I fly cessnas and thought wearing the bag made me cool. Apparently my cool Hornet shoulder patch is on the wrong side :) I also had more than a couple folks at the NKX airshow (while I was in bags) ask me if I was a maintainer. Even the folks on base who do realize that I fly, automatically assume I'm a "helicopter copilot". I guess young looking guy = maintainer or helo pilot.....sorry helo friends, I mean this as no disrespect.

Thou shall NOT try to impress the drive-through girl at Taco Bell. Come on, raise the bar a little...

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
Socal taco bell girls are different I tell you........:)

Agreed. But dude, your in San Dawg and going to Taco Bell?! -1 man. You need to hit up the Santana's or Roberto's in that bag and FAG patch. The girls are usually cute, tan and have an accent. Haha

KBayDog

Agreed. But dude, your in San Dawg and going to Taco Bell?! -1 man. You need to hit up the Santana's or Roberto's in that bag and FAG patch. The girls are usually cute, tan and have an accent. Haha

Dude, I want to smack you for not going to Del Taco or IN-N-OUT.

Seriously. Who the hell goes to taco bell in SoCal? Shit just hit up a random taco stand somewhere.

It's apparent that midnjac has a problem.

Could it be time for the first-ever AW ?

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Seriously. They've even got Rubios and Five Guys in the NEX now. No excuse for Taco Bell.

Wudgles

Cause I am most ill and I'm rhymin' and stealin'
pilot

Roberto's is the cat's pajamas. Their carne asada burrito is absurdly good (~1lb of just steak and guac). So good.

phrogpilot73

I did SERE at North Island/Warner Springs, same as midnjac, so I feel qualified to speak.

YOU'RE A FUCKING DUMBASS. My first meal? A double double.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
I did SERE at North Island/Warner Springs, same as midnjac, so I feel qualified to speak.

YOU'RE A FUCKING DUMBASS. My first meal? A double double.

Only minor style points lost for not adding, "...with cheese, animal style." Then again, you might have been crazed by hunger and unable to get the words out at the time.