• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Australia - I'm going there.

Brunes

pilot
Walked about 10 miles in downtown Sydney yesterday...Toured the Opera House and got to tickets to see Train and Matt Nathanson in concert there. Climbed the bridge. Has fish and chips (cliché-I know...but fugging delicious too. Also had James Squire "Sundown" golden ale and "One Fifty Lashes" pale ale. It's also "Vivid" right now-Big downtown light festivalHad the opera house lit up, among other things.
Off the the Blue Mtns today. Sadly gotta spend some time this afternoon studying for my HAC syllabus too.....

Brunes

pilot
Sitting the the Auckland War Memorial Museum waiting for the Maori Cultural tour to begin...
Totally recommend a stop in or trip to New Zealand to anyone....Cairns, Australia was also awesome.

Brunes

pilot
Brunes in New Zealand. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340004226.365831.jpg

Just about to jump the Triple 7 back to LA. Taking off at 930pm on Monday-Landing at 245 PM on the same Monday. Back in the Big Easy around 1230 Tues AM.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions-I'm putting together a trip details notebook and, well..I'm no expert...but if anyone wants gouge or a leave trip or port call-Lemmie know!! I can send you to the place that poured these for me.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340004451.075059.jpg

Brunes

pilot
That was a name that came up when we were there but we didn't get there. Home now and about 1/2way thru my AC upgrade...Have to try next time!!

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
This thread has been dormant for about a week, so when I saw that there was a new post, I was afraid that Brunes might have defected during his trip down under! :D

Brunes

pilot
Maw-Saw it pop up in my unread posts and then figured I'd explain the lack of photos - this AC thing is no joke...