• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Auburn University

Cleonard19

Contributor
Ha, that's too funny. I'm neither an LSU nor Florida fan (Go Vols!), but damn if the SEC isn't chock full of some insane fans.

You being a Vols fan quite possibly makes you certifiable in your own right though.

(back on topic) If you're looking at Auburn mainly because its in the south but not in Florida, you might want to look at Georgia Tech's Unit as well. Being in the middle of Atlanta, means you have more to do than tip cows in the evenings. Their Engineering program is also world class, but may be a bit unattainable in three years (But I don't know for sure.) I have a lot of friends at Tech that absolutely love the campus and the atmosphere. Just a thought.

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
I would love to do Georgia Tech. My wife's sister went there, and my wife and I could stay at the mother-in-law's place. However, none of my credits transfer to that university, so I'm keeping my options open to the universities that will take my college credits.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
I finished my application to Auburn last night. I also applied to University of North Florida, NC State, and Texas A&M, and Florida.

Country Boy

Proud Father
I am an OC currently at Auburn. PM if you have any questions. Boobcheese's post tells you pretty much the whole story, although there are a few new developments.
BTW, ozryan, Auburn is an excellent choice if you are going aviation. The Unit here is very pro-aviation, possibly because our CO and XO are both aviators.