• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Attrition rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittO

pilot
hey all...well i have finished primary and awaiting selection date. I am curious to know if any can tell me the approximate attrition rate for jets..either k ville or meridian. any help would be great.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
100% - you attrite
or
0% - you don't attrite

don't f_cking worry about it

ip568

None
You never know...

USMC friend of mine got his hand smashed one day when the instructor closed the canopy on his hand. Spent the next three years going deaf as an artillary officer.

Raptor2216

ip568 said:
USMC friend of mine got his hand smashed one day when the instructor closed the canopy on his hand. Spent the next three years going deaf as an artillary officer.

You have no idea how carefull I will be around a canopy from now on. That sort of crap is what scares me the most about any kind of training. Anyway, its still something to watch out for.

handjive

Blue speedo... check!
pilot
squeeze said:
don't f_cking worry about it
Agreed.

It happens from time to time, but that's true for all communities. Put forth 100% effort and you will do fine. The less you stress about attrition, the better off you will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.