• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Attn: all strapping young Navy Men! ;)

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
1010761largeyt5.jpg

Damn MB is looking skinny! :eek:

navy09

None
PS: For those of you who are potentially interested: here's the place

Ooooo, classy. You picked a great city and a very nice hotel.

@m0at- ROTC ribbons look just like any other ribbons, you're just extremely gay if you wear them. I don't understand how you can't feel like a fag for wearing a PRT ribbon when the dude next to you is wearing a Bronze Star or Purple Heart.
/rant

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
And from the pic it looks like he used the "Turn your Fat into Firepower Diet.":icon_shoo

Imagine if the Manatee knew about that program. . .

From how MB described the Manatee, I am glad he got the guns.

@m0at- ROTC ribbons look just like any other ribbons, you're just extremely gay if you wear them. I don't understand how you can't feel like a fag for wearing a PRT ribbon when the dude next to you is wearing a Bronze Star or Purple Heart.
/rant

Plus the fact that the uniform is going to be SDB's with mini-medals...

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot

/rant

I don't really care to look it up now and see if it really is a reg, but @ my old NROTC unit we were not even allowed to wear ribbons outside of local unit events (and obviously not medals since there are none). So on cruise for example we didn't wear middie ribbons, and I didn't wear them for a friend's post-commissioning wedding sword arch either, when I was still a mid.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
He needs to work on that shine.

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Jease oh man!.....if it wasn't for a key west det leaving that weekend you would have myself and 7 other single guys from the charlie rag driving from lemoore to san francisco in a heartbeat!!!!!

navy09

None
FMRAM/MIDNJAC- I was talking about wearing them in general, not to this specific function. You're both correct, they aren't to be worn in place of mini-medals or when you're not at your unit.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Dear God...this sounds too good to be true. This has to be a prank, right?

If not...it is really too bad I'm in Pensacola.

Wonder if the top right "badge" is for surviving the raid On Entebbe

Amin wasn't actually at Entebbe, though the Israelis pretended to be his convoy at the beginning of the assault. But I believe he earned his jump wings training with the Israeli military...could have something to do with that badge as well.