• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ATTN ALL HELO AVIATORS - FREEBIE 2016 CALENDAR

HeliOps

Morning All,

We have just launched our civil HeliOps 2016 calendar. I know everyone here is military but hey helos are helos :)

If you would like to win yourself a copy of our 2016 HeliOps calendar then its very simple. Post here on this thread why you enjoy flying helos and your most memorable helo flight.

Then once you have made your post send me a Private Message with an address where you want the calendar sent to. Its that simple.

First 75 members here to post on the thread get themselves a calendar. Some cool shots in this years, here is the cover below, pic I shot of a new 407GX in Sardinia.

Cheers

Ned
Publisher - HeliOps & HeliOps Frontline.

12357209_10153658670516023_8733503976912943532_o.jpg

HeliOps

If anyone is interested we are doing last bailout before Christmas in 48 hours so if you want a calendar then make your post and let us know asap.

Cheers

HeliOps

ATTN: EVERYONE

Last shipment is going out at the end of next week. So you have until next Friday to make a post on here and more importantly send me a PM with your postal address to send it to. If you post on here and dont send me an address to send it to before the last shipment out then please dont get upset if you dont get one.

Thanks

Ned

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ned, love the magazine, and I'd love a calendar if it's not too late.