• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Attack Iran?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
A4sForever said:
I forgot to answer your point: while perhaps the reasonable question, is it realistic? It doesn't matter what the Israelis have -- it really doesn't. Should these guys have nukes -- if it could be prevented?
hitler-200.jpg
tojo.jpg
Ayatollah_Khomeini.jpg
castro.jpg
r13387_32285.jpg
Sorry, I forgot one:
jackson.jpg

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Cheney talks of Israeli attack on Iran

A4sForever said:
No suprise there --- the IDF, like the US, has contingencies and has "wargamed" Iran. Remember Osiriak? I do not think the Israelis can or will allow the Iranians to develop an actual weapon......

Associated Press, Thursday, January 20, 2005 · Last updated 8:50 p.m. PT

The US Vice-President, Dick Cheney, has labelled Iran a top threat to world peace, and warned Israel "might well decide to act first" to eliminate any nuclear threat from Tehran.

"You look around the world at potential trouble spots, Iran is right at the top of the list," Mr Cheney said in a television interview aired on Thursday, the day George Bush was sworn in for a second term as President.

Mr Cheney, one of the chief architects of the Iraq war, said the Administration would continue to try to use diplomacy to address what he said were serious concerns about Iran's nuclear weapons program and ties to terrorism. However, if the US and its allies fail to resolve the stand-off with Tehran diplomatically, Israel may take matters into its own hands, he said.

Check out the link: Cheney says: Israel Attack Iran??
A4s sez: To you Nattering Nabobs of Negativism :THE DEFENSE RESTS ....... and remember, Cheney seldom says anything without purpose.
2%2012%20F-15I%20271%20IAF%20right%20side%20take%20off%20l.jpg
f15aup.jpg

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
Damnit, people... no attacking Iran!!

At least, not until I'm outta the RAG ;)

Personally, I think we're all going to have to get used to the hard fact that Americans aren't going to stop dying until we've killed a lot more people in that part of the world. Iran hostage crisis, Marine Barracks in Beirut, Ghaddafi, gunboat battles against Iran, Gulf War I, Black Hawk Down, Khobar Towers, USS Cole...

There will be another chapter and another...

Iran isn't buying Silkworm missiles, Kilo attack submarines, and talking about nukes just to pad their resume. Sometime these guys are going to get smart again, and start talking to the Chinese, the North Koreans, al-Qaeda, the Syrians... and then we'll be in a whole world of sh!t...

But hey, thank god we have the Kerryites to whine at us that it's mean ol Bush's fault our forces are spread too thin! I mean, god forbid we ever increased defense spending or scouted out bad guys who call us the 'Great Satan'...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
TurnandBurn55 said:
Iran hostage crisis, Marine Barracks in Beirut, Ghaddafi, gunboat battles against Iran, Gulf War I, Black Hawk Down, Khobar Towers, USS Cole...

I think it's funny that everybody refers to the Battle of Mogadishu as Black Hawk Down. I do the same thing, I call it that too.

petescheu

TurnandBurn55 said:
Iran hostage crisis, Marine Barracks in Beirut, Ghaddafi, gunboat battles against Iran, Gulf War I, Black Hawk Down, Khobar Towers, USS Cole...

All I know is that payback's a *****... even if it is a few years overdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.