• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Results?

donnyglaze

Ok, so I just did a quick search to no avail. Please don't crucify me if I missed something on this.

So I took the ASTB last week. It was the paper and pencil exam, I took it with the Marine Corps OSO in NYC. So I get a call today from the Sgt there, and he told me that I passed, which was great news. But then I asked what the score was, and he said it was just pass/fail. Is this something new, or is he maybe mistaken, or did I maybe go into the wrong building and take the LSATs instead? Any ideas?

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
There is a score, but it matters for nothing other than if you can submit an application or not. Acing the test versus just passing makes a whit of a difference.

So congrats, don't worry about the score, and keep PT'ing.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Ditto with what mmx1 said. If you are really anxious to find out your scores, just ask the Sgt and he should just FWD them to you.

donnyglaze

Thanks fellas, really appreciate the incite. On a side note, MasterBates? Is he a Bates College grad? Or is it just a witty name?

MasterBates

I just drove thru "LA" on my way to Bull Run.

Its named after some relative. No, they did not offer me free tuition.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
And hear I thought "Master Bates" came from this:
toy.jpg

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
Does a good ASTB score help a PLC applicant to be more competitive or is it a pass/fail thing as well?