• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB requisite for Supply...

jpa140

I have gotten in contact with a recruiter in NRD SD and expressed my interest as a Supply Officer in the Navy. According to him, he suggested I should apply for the Reserves since my GPA and ASTB scores were not competitive for AD. He stated that there is no ASTB requisite to become a Reserve Supply Officer. Does anyone know if this is true or if he is giving me wrong information?

Jason.

exNavyOffRec

I have gotten in contact with a recruiter in NRD SD and expressed my interest as a Supply Officer in the Navy. According to him, he suggested I should apply for the Reserves since my GPA and ASTB scores were not competitive for AD. He stated that there is no ASTB requisite to become a Reserve Supply Officer. Does anyone know if this is true or if he is giving me wrong information?

Jason.

That is correct, but becoming a reserve Supply Officer is just as competitive but in different ways. They look for experience in the field, often many years of it and in some sort of management.