• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Army wings: photoshop skills needed

hfrog84

Token Air Force (Viper) Guy
pilot.gif

Pilot Wings.jpg

here are two pics/files of generic pilot wings

How would I load them in my ID block?

Bevo16

pilot
This is nothing more than a shameless test post to see if my wings had been added to my call sign.

I leave the moderator who promised that they would be added nameless for the time being. I'll swing around and give him credit if they show up.

hokieav8r

~Bring the Wood!~
None
Hey all, the juice is good, eh!? I'm essentially just writing a reply to see if Army wings appear under my name, and if not, how do I get em! You guys make me laugh on a daily basis, btw.
Cliff

hokieav8r

~Bring the Wood!~
None
Whoa! The power of the force is strong, webmaster! You made my day. Now.....off to the Nighttrain for the weekend!

hfrog84

Token Air Force (Viper) Guy
FTR, I like the hfrog84 ones best, the top of the wings need to be more parallel to the deck than anhedral...

anhedral? Wow look at the big brain on mb1k! Does the mean crookid? I was a bidness major.

mb1k

Yep. The clock says, "MAN TIME".
pilot
None
They mostly fly rotary.

It's called CONING.

If we really want to make it representative, we'd make on wing lower than the other too in order to represent lead-lag and upwind-downwind blade, etc...

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
Are we happy now? :D
usn_officer_crest.jpg