• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Army Aviation

Status
Not open for further replies.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
This is from one of the Guild Wars press events we did... I think it was E3 2005 can't remember though.

2075156399_77709e0868.jpg

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
WTF? What are you talking about? Is there a dude in this picture... I certainly dont see him.

zpatman

Well I can't tell if this is making fun of Nerds or if these people are just on a different level. But this one is much better! Enjoy!

I take comfort in knowing that surely no woman out there with a functioning womb would let any of these twat waffles near it...

zpatman

WTF? What are you talking about? Is there a dude in this picture... I certainly dont see him.
i'm from tennessee...jon schneider is royalty in these parts...that...and once i saw the UPS chic...why would i want a chic with spock ears???

Yankee Uniform Tango

Meh. Only one of those chicks is attractive and she's wearing a hood. Then again, living in NYC has spoiled me...

I take comfort in knowing that surely no woman out there with a functioning womb would let any of these twat waffles near it...

You guys do realize this video is a joke, right?

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Meh. Only one of those chicks is attractive and she's wearing a hood. Then again, living in NYC has spoiled me...

You sir, must have have standards. Those standards are much higher than mine.

zpatman

You guys do realize this video is a joke, right?

oh i know...i just really wanted to use the word twat waffle on somebody...that and it was too painful to actually watch...so i just skimmed

Wudgles

Cause I am most ill and I'm rhymin' and stealin'
pilot
oh i know...i just really wanted to use the word twat waffle on somebody...that and it was too painful to actually watch...so i just skimmed

Underused insult that I haven't heard since sophomore year of high school (was in Memphis, not Johnson City, though). Thanks for bringing the memory back.

/slow clap

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
@hipfinnsy: just because you can post, doesn't mean you need to

Status
Not open for further replies.