• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Armstrong Pullups

reapergm

If you have any excess weight to lose.. get rid of it. You'll gain some pullups. Im a skinny guy, and I've def seen a difference with 5 lb gain and loss. Aside from that, I vouch for the Armstrong program. Works for me everytime. I've always been 20+ with it. The people I know who said it doesn't work haven't done it right, or long enough. That and they were disgusting fatbodies. Eating McD's everyday, running 1 mile every week, and quitting the Armstrong after a week or so is not a real effort.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
One thing that helped me with pullups is this:

I do 2 max sets, then do whatever cardio I'm going to do for the day. Then, at random points during my workout, I'll get on the bar and do a max set. At the end, if I haven't done at least about 40 pullups during my workout, I'll do max sets until failure. If I still haven't gotten to 40, I'll finish up on the pullup-assist machine.

In 3 weeks, went from being able to do 1 or 2 to 10-11 in the first set.

Hope it helps,
Bubba