• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Armless Private Pilot

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
Pretty freaking amazing.

OK, maybe not a PPL holder, FAA's database just says student pilot, but still...

zipmartin

Never been better
pilot
Contributor
No rudder petals in that aircraft correct?

Moto stuff

Correct. From Wikipedia: Lacking rudder pedals, the Ercoupe was flown entirely using only a control wheel: a two-control system linked the rudder and aileron systems, which controlled yaw and roll, with the steerable nose wheel. This wheel controlled the pitch and the steering of the aircraft, both on the ground and in the air, simplifying control and coordinated turning and eliminating the need for rudder pedals.

Lobster

that's unreal, not only can she fly she can write with her feet too, I can barely right legibly with my hands :p

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Big deal

I've flown in unarmed aircraft my whole career...it's really no biggie if you aren't being shot at.

Edit: Wait, I think you were talking about something else.:icon_wink

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I'd love to see her in the P-3 IUT when the "student" FE goes for the wrong E-handle. Rather than merely knocking his hand away before he gets it (hopefully), she'll kick him in freakin' head. Cool.

RighteousMile

Cry Freedom
this makes other student pilots look like assholes as we can barely do this with our own two arms and legs haha...god bless her