• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

APRIL CQ Det

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
Hey, anyone take any good pics from the CQ Det? The Navy.mil website doesn't have very many. Man, that was a great time!!!!!!!! I'm looking mostly for pics with 249.

Pcola04/30

Professional Michigan Hater
pilot
Congrats to all the new Hookers!!!! I heard the boat went very well for K-rock guys. If any of my buds that went have any 249 photos, I'll be sure to pass them along.

Shouldn't you be at the Loau(sp?) harassing some of the natives.

**skin crawling just thinking about the local 'talent'**

Attachments

• fat%20women.jpg
    fat%20women.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 105

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
So what happened at the hotel last night? Ok, not appropriate on this site. PM me the details. :)

kray1395

Hey gents,

I was one of your SDO's out on the Big Stick. It was a good experience, but I'm not going to volunteer to go back out there on any of the upcoming CQ dets. Anyways, from what I can tell, it was a very successful det. Only 2 out of 50 students will have to come back out in June. It was cool talking to all of you down in the ready room and I look forward to having the same excitement on my face as I saw on each of yours. Congrats on your upcoming wingings, and to those of you selecting tomorrow.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
^^ And actually, the Big Stick is the Whitehouse/President as I remember. The TR is Rough Rider.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I don't know what the current JANAP is, and regardless, doesn't really need to be said here, but as for nick names, I know the TR was called the "Big Stick" back in the late '80s.

D_mac05 said:
Hey, anyone take any good pics from the CQ Det? The Navy.mil website doesn't have very many. Man, that was a great time!!!!!!!! I'm looking mostly for pics with 249.

Congrats, Mr TOP HOOK!

kelly

D_macs Wife
I also would like to send out my CONGRATS to the top hooker!!! Great job!!
I knew you could do it.
love
your wife

bart27

kelly, you and the fam should probably go to Walmart and pick out your umbrellas and rain coats...can you say "Whidbey Isl here we come"...haha.

kelly

D_macs Wife
HA Ha you are funny!!! I am hoping that we still get Oceana! So we can be a little closer to home, plus everyone we know will be going to Virginia!! When he told me he got TOP HOOK for vt-21 I thought the same thing! When he left I told him to do good, but don't do the best so we don't go to Washington. LOL What does he do?? GOes and does the best in VT-21. Oh well whatever we get, we will make it happen.

Kelly

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
TurnandBurn:

Not like it's a state secret, but that was exactly what I was referring to. JANAPs don't really belong here.