• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

Oh congrats but I was hoping for sooner lol. My recruiter was indicating aug-sept timeframe which seemed faster than usual but I haven't heard back about anything official.

This thread is dead, were all on the final select purgatory thread and I was slotted for 12OCT14.

thuntfx2

I was selected from this board and have not received either. I've seen a few from this board who have their dates, and I've seen a few mostly age critical who have dates and finsel. Like stated before, all of this information can now be found by following the final select purgatory thread.

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
I notified my select about 3 weeks ago of his 2 Nov 2014 OCS date. Still waiting on FINSEL but that's to be expected. He was selected at the most recent board. Hoping another board is soon.

AaronJB

Dumb Ensign, VT-6
I was selected in this board and was told a couple of weeks ago that I have been placed in the 12OCT class. Still awaiting the FINSEL.