• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2010 Boards

boogerbrain

Add another LOR and resubmit your package. You do not have to wait 6 months if you significantly change your package. Retesting would do this for you too. Good luck to all of those who were selected.

Ahh, really? I'll consider it. How many times can one send in a package? If there is a limit, I want to make sure I am good and ready for the OAR this time. I'll talk to my recruiter in depth about this when he calls and informs me I'm not in intel lol. Also, I'd like to rewrite my letter.
Also, just in case you are wondering why I don't ask my dad about the OCS process it's because he went through the academy.

znibbor

Non-select SWO and NFO. I'll be retaking the ASTB (56 5/5/5) to help offset my 2.9GPA. I haven't lost hope yet! Congratulations to everyone!

mjulian

Lingerer
WTF!!!!! this is what i get for not checking the thread 25 times a day instead of 24. now i have to wait till tomorrow to find out. congratulations to those selected and commiserations to those who were not. i will be joining one side tomorrow. hope it the congratulations side.:D

tuke09

Is there anyone else going for Intel? I haven't seen much activity from you Intel folks on this board or usnavyocs.com. Anyone have any intel on the Intel board?

boogerbrain

Is there anyone else going for Intel? I haven't seen much activity from you Intel folks on this board or usnavyocs.com. Anyone have any intel on the Intel board?

Me. But I know my chances are slim. I'm calling my recruiter tomorrow and scheduling a date to retake the ASTB test. I'm also going to order some study guides from Barnes and Noble as well as get a few more of my dad's officer friends to write me up some LORs (and probably some old professors as well). I'm not sure which boards are meeting in July, but I'll try to make the July 2010 boards.

BuckWild

Advanced - VT-35
Congratulations to those who were accepted. To those who weren't selected, keep striving and make those necessary changes to your packages. If you really want to become a Naval Officer you will continue to try until you can't try any longer. Good Luck, hope to see those that were selected in RI in the near future!

GameTheory87

Non-select for SWO, waiting to hear about Supply.

58 OAR, 3.6 GPA from UVA, I'm a little surprised but I will just have to see where my package was weak and make some adjustments I guess. Congrats to those who got the good news

jtdees

Puddle Jumper
pilot
Non-select SWO. Non-select SNA and SNFO last month, got tabled for SWO to this month, but didn't get it.

7/7/6 61, 2.9 GPA in marketing from University of Houston, but with Honors College and lots of EC - two LOR's came from UH Athletics Marketing guys that I worked a lot with.

Oh well, one more football season, lots more sailing, and time to strategerize on improving my package. Congratulations to you other guys.

Bergers2short

None
Congrats to all who were pro-rec'd this board! To all of those who were non-selected, don't give up! Good luck to everyone with final selects or resubmissions!

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
Good job guys.

Congratulations to those who were selected and good luck for those who weren't this time but who will try again.

Perseverance and constancy... required to attain the goals we set in life. Keep up the good work and never give up!
Cheers!

mjulian

Lingerer

I am too. Called my recruiter today and he wasnt in the office to check the results. Ill find out later on when he emails me.