• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2010 Boards

matawa

Are the results out or not?! My recruiter said they weren't. What's the deal here? Anyone else contacted their OR yet?

BuckWild

Advanced - VT-35
Joe Moore, the fleet processor, confirmed the results are out. Just hasn't posted exactly who made it yet...

Santi87

Pro-Rec SNA!!!!!
Tabled for NFO
No word on Intel

M/23
ASTB: 6/5/7/61
GPA: 2.993
New York University, Stern Business School
B.S. Marketing

I have no idea how I got pro-rec SNA but tabled NFO, given my ASTB score. I thought SNA was out of the question for me...I'll trust the Navy's judgment though!

Congrats everybody who pro-rec'ed, I'm sure I'll be seeing some of you in RI!!!

Good luck to everyone who hasn't heard yet, hope for the best, and if you don't luck out with a pro-rec this month, keep at it and go for it next board.

hooyah
~C

Santi87

I called my recruiter, he was confused for a bit too, said they were having problems with the network and didn't realize they were out...he looked into it and gave me the good news about a half hour later.

I'm freaking out, I can't concentrate either hahah

But yeah, they're definitely out

highmrc

Does anybody know if the SWO option board met this month? Such as SWO/IP and SWO/IW? I was not selected in March for SWO but my recruiter said that I would have to wait till April to hear results for SWO/IP and SWO/IW.

tuke09

Does anybody know if the SWO option board met this month? Such as SWO/IP and SWO/IW? I was not selected in March for SWO but my recruiter said that I would have to wait till April to hear results for SWO/IP and SWO/IW.

I don't know about SWO-IW, but my recruiter told me that I would not be seen in April for SWO-IP because the community was closed out until July.

matawa

Got it!
PROREC'd for NFO and SWO. Waiting to hear about Supply.

ASTB: 7/8/6 61
GPA: ~3.7 BA Anthropology, UC Berkeley
5 years prior service

muffe

Same deal here. Non select for SWO and straight IW. Officer Recruiter says will have to wait untill July for SWO/IW. Really feeling down in the dumps today, but congrats to those who made the cut.

Joeski

Non-Select Pilot and NFO : (

Apparently the selection rate was pretty slim, Congratulations to all who made it!