• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2010 Boards

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
SECNAV Ray Mabus announced earlier today that all Navy squadrons will complete the transition to UAVs by the end of 2014. All SNA applicants from the April boards have been rejected and will have to reapply since an in-game video of a simulated check ride in Microsoft Flight Simulator X will now replace the ASTB.

I have actually been wondering how good the ASTB and the AFOQT predict future performance in flight training...

Santi87

Reminds me of that episode of The Office when Michael spreads a bunch of fake rumors to mask the fact that he spilled the beans on Stanley's affair hahaha

iveyc

These posts look exactly like March 2010 boards...

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

-George Santayana 1905

Dominoes

Day 6.
The decal on my F5 key has rubbed off entirely and my right index finger has will no longer move. I have used a laster pointer to train one of my cats to refresh the page as a temporary solution. The sixth mason jar is filled to capacity. There are empty gatorade bottles in the trash can, but I dare not leave this computer. My recruiter has changed his phone number a second time and I won't have my autodialer reconfigured for at least another hour. Betsy, my third carrier pidgeon hasn't returned yeet - I hope she's OK, but fear for the worst. I dozed off last night, but woke up a few minutes later due to the hunger pangs - thank God.

OH GOD THE VIEW COUNT JUST INCREASED BY ONE.

tuke09

I have been trying to focus on final projects for school, I really wish that my campus did not have wireless internet access at this point. Or that I would develop some will power and not constantly check the forums so often.

navygraig

LT Withrow
Day 6.
The decal on my F5 key has rubbed off entirely and my right index finger has will no longer move. I have used a laster pointer to train one of my cats to refresh the page as a temporary solution. The sixth mason jar is filled to capacity. There are empty gatorade bottles in the trash can, but I dare not leave this computer. My recruiter has changed his phone number a second time and I won't have my autodialer reconfigured for at least another hour. Betsy, my third carrier pidgeon hasn't returned yeet - I hope she's OK, but fear for the worst. I dozed off last night, but woke up a few minutes later due to the hunger pangs - thank God.

hahahaha that was great, totally needed that release. Thanks. So results are definitely not out today. Anyone wager it will be tomorrow? Or should we just pool our money and buy some old frigate, have our own ocs class, and make our own poor mans Navy? It could work...

govols

I say friday the 30th. for some reason every time i hear from my OR it is on a friday around 1pm. my first pro-rec, my medical dq, you name it, it was on a friday around 1pm. what are the chances that the navy likes to wait till friday to break news, good or bad? like the movie office space, if you fire people on a friday they are less likely to shoot up the office

boogerbrain

Day 6.

I'm guessing by your location that we might have the same recruiter and we are both being reviewed by the April boards. I actually don't live in D.C., I live in Fairfax Va. Who knows, I might have met you too. Last time I was at NNMC, my recruiter was there to bring my EKG. While there, I briefly met another person my recruiter was trying to get into OCS.

Dominoes

I'm guessing by your location that we might have the same recruiter and we are both being reviewed by the April boards. I actually don't live in D.C., I live in Fairfax Va. Who knows, I might have met you too. Last time I was at NNMC, my recruiter was there to bring my EKG. While there, I briefly met another person my recruiter was trying to get into OCS.
Has to be. My subpar recruiter was removed and I got Epps/Garza, who are fantastic. You?

boogerbrain

Has to be. My subpar recruiter was removed and I got Epps/Garza, who are fantastic. You?
No, mine is Villanueva. Strange, I always thought OR were few and far between. Question: Are Epps/Garza located in Va? Because I've been driving up to Hyattsville, Md. to meet with Villaneuva a few times.

werdna

I say friday the 30th. for some reason every time i hear from my OR it is on a friday around 1pm. my first pro-rec, my medical dq, you name it, it was on a friday around 1pm. what are the chances that the navy likes to wait till friday to break news, good or bad? like the movie office space, if you fire people on a friday they are less likely to shoot up the office

I guess I'll take the over...